Trigger Adapter for Ocean-Optics Spectrometers
The trigger adapter "OOTRIGGER" is a simple plug adapter. On the one hand it connects to an Optical Spectrophotometer from Ocean Optics, and on the other hand it provides a BNC connector to enter the trigger signal.
The device only makes use of the trigger signal of the connected spectrometer. This is useful, for example, in applications that require synchronizing the capture of an optical spectrum with the ignition of a flash lamp; Or with the emission of a plasma, as in Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy ( LIBS ).
OOTrigger is compatible with the following spectrometer models:
Hr2000+, Hr4000, NIRQuest Series, Qe65000, USB2000+, USB4000, Jaz, Hr2000
Portable Low Price Nd:YAG Solid State Laser for Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy
Solid State Pulsed Laser Nd: YAG Applications in LIBS Spectroscopy, research of new materials.
- Flashlamp-Pumped Nd:YAG Laser.
- Trigger and Delay Generator Included, with USB control (not computer dependent).
- Small Size 94mm x 105mm x 135mm (with Silicone Protectors included).
- Model LAS0070S2016-01, Brand Sepradel™.
- Passive Q-Switch.
- Wavelength 1064 nm.
- Frequency of 1 shot / 20 s.
- Laser pulse energy 60 mJ ~ 70 mJ.
- Multiple Power options: USB bus / cell charger, external battery or wall mount power supply.
- Pushbutton manual Trigger, TTL Input Trigger.
- TTL Output sync with Programmable Delay.
- Threaded flange -Thorlabs SM1F1- for easy connection of optical parts, such as tubes lens holder.
- Control application developed in LabVIEW™.
Nd:YAG Solid State Laser for Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy
- Solid State Pulsed Laser Nd: YAG Applications in LIBS Spectroscopy, research of new materials or growth of thin layers by PLD, among others.
- 1Hz shooting frequency.
- 60mJ of energy per pulse.
- Water cooling, simmer operation.
- Dual power Supply, DC and/or AC. If the AC source fails, the laser automatically switches to the direct current source; So the operation is uninterrupted.
Low Price ($4 USD) Single Pinhole Sizes from Ø250 µm to Ø4 mm (±0.08mm), Mounted in Ø1" Disks.
Material Copper, on Fiberglass (FR4). Copper has a HASL type termination, so that on the disc around the pinhole can be welded some mechanical component.
If you need another dimension or exterior shape, contact us to attend your order (between 10 and 20 days to get a personalized order for this product).
Hall Effect Current Sensor Module LPCS400
This device is a fully isolated circuit consisting of a Hall effect current sensor with voltage output in the range of 1.5V - 3.5V linearly proportional to current in the range of -400A to +400A. The module gives a voltage output proportional to the instantaneous current, it does not perform any RMS conversion. The module also provides a general-purpose optocoupled output, which can be used, for example, to synchronize the reading of an oscilloscope with current pulses. The module power supply is isolated from the outputs via an isolated DC-DC source. The module has an aperture of 15 mm wide by 8 mm high through which a cable or bus bar can be passed to measure the intensity of its electrical current.
Price $73.00 USD, please Contact Us for Quote